Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£25,000 to £30,000
We are pleased to be working with a successful manufacturer and distributor in Hemel Hempstead. Our client is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst who will be responsible for collecting and analysing data from their CRM system to identify trends and provide management with relevant information that will facilitate informed decisions.
Experience of E-Commerce or managing an Amazon platform would be desirable but it's not essential.
- Define, build, modify and generate recurring reports in order to provide accurate forecasting data.
- Deliver high quality, data-driven business analysis
- Provide cross-functional data reporting across the business for analysis and action planning.
- Utilise data to model and forecast business trends
- Conduct market research to support core growth
- Analyse customer data and discuss and recommend strategic solutions across the business
- Build, monitor and analyse campaign activity across all of our channels (mail, telephone, digital)
- Liaise with our E-Commerce partners regarding sales and data analysis.
- Work across the Customer Experience team to measure campaign performance and recommend improvements throughout the marketing calendar
- Present findings and learnings to key internal stakeholders
- Research Customer behaviour and explore market trends and opportunities
Most Important duties:
- Track and report CRM data
- Utilize historical data and planned product development to model and forecast business trends
- Track and report department initiatives and status reports
- Undertake operational research to identify and recommend optimal/near-optimal solutions to complex challenges
- Develop analytics to identify trend lines across several data sources within the organization
- Provide evidence-based strategic recommendations to support the retention and growth of our core customers within core sectors
- Monitor our customer bases and identify trends and changes in behaviour
- Prepare relevant detailed reports on Customer behaviour, competitor activity including campaign activities and pricing, and market analysis and insight
- Design and analyse marketing and Customer surveys
- Liaise regularly with Managers to provide insights and trends based upon Customer feedback and behaviour
Apply For This Job Now
- Minimum of 2 year experience of working within a similar analytical environment
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise multiple workloads
- Knowledge of statistical methods
- Demonstrable experience of SEO, PPC, social media/market platforms
- Advance excel skills, SQL knowledge would be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience of working with digital tracking data - PPC, Social, Email etc.
- Ability to be able to clearly communicate verbally
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
£40,000 to £45,000
Customer Service Executive - Immediate start
£8 to £10
£22,000 to £25,000
Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 to £28,000
Digital Marketing Executive
£24,000 to £27,000
Digital Performance Marketing Manager
£35,000 to £40,000