£38,000 to £42,000
We are recruiting for a permanent HR Analyst job opportunity working for a leading organisation based on the outskirts of Radlett, Hertfordshire. The role will be office based and supports the HR team in the creation, running and development of their reporting to ensure that their People data is effectively managed and analysed. We are seeking candidates with experience in a HR Analyst/HR Data Analyst role who can confidently utilise HR systems (HRIS) and data to set up and run reports.
Duties to include:
- Utilise HR systems to extract data, run reports and provide management with accurate reports.
- Provide Gender & ethnicity pay gap reports together with collection and analysis of the Engagement / pulse survey data / exit interviews/ other feedback mechanisms and reporting.
- Ensure data is accurate and up to date and cleanse the data regularly.
- Support the wider People & Culture and Payroll team across the organisation (multiple sites)
- Coordinate with the HR Ops Manager to design, implement and deliver HR systems and processes
- Support review and processing of pre-employment documentation to ensure it is compliant with regulations
- Manage and maintain HR data (including cleansing)
- Develop and deliver performance and analytic reporting (HR metrics i.e. training, recruiting, leavers etc.)
- Provide HR systems support to managers and employees to enable the identification of areas of success and needs of improvement to support and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- Produce a monthly HR business review pack to highlight successes and needs for improvement based on data metrics to support decision making processes.
- Provide insights and data reports from systems and monitor and analyse trends within organisation data to enable recommendations for improvements.
- Provide reports around equality data, gender and ethnicity pay gaps to support with reporting against regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Manage the engagement/pulse surveys, collating data, analysing results and supporting with improvements to develop the service.
- Support the HR Director in the procurement of new systems
- Act as the superuser for all HR systems taking a key role in the day to day operations of the HR systems
- Support of end users and the maintenance of systems functionality as well as maintaining guidance notes and user procedures across all systems
- Provide ad-hoc support and analysis to projects within HR to support with improvements to the service.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required to support the organisation.
- Highly experienced in the use of HR Systems
- Must have experience in analysing HR data, running reports etc
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work on site 5 days a week (some flexibility offered but this is not a hybrid role)
- A car owner due to the site location
Think Human Resources is the HR division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independently owned recruitment business. The HR division is responsible for recruiting permanent, temporary and contract roles within the field of Human Resources including; HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Head of HR, Employee Relations, talent, internal recruitment, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits/Reward and Recognition.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Chris on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
£19,000 to £22,000
£24,000 to £27,000
£35,000 to £40,000
£35,000 to £45,000
£35,000 to £38,000