Work for us
We are a close-knit, hardworking, friendly team with over 45 years of recruitment experience between us! We have a highly motivated and incentivised team who support each other through whatever challenges come along and everybody is rewarded fairly and equally for their efforts.
Our team enjoy a great range of benefits including opportunities for training and development for everyone:
- Commission – our consultants have a fantastic monthly commission structure with NO STARTING THRESHOLD – earning on ALL fees that they generate. The percentage increases with success and is uncapped, with excellent earning potential to ensure that hard work and results are rewarded.
- Reward menu – we introduced our Reward Menu in 2022 which provides our team with the chance to choose their additional rewards from a menu of choices. The options include: an annual bonus of up to £4,000 or quarterly bonus of £1,000, enhanced commission %, monthly vouchers and additional holiday entitlement (up to an extra 6 days per year on top of our standard allowance of 25 days + bank holidays).
- Quarterly incentives – every three months we organise a team outing to celebrate the successes of the quarter and get together outside of the office. These typically involve an activity coupled with a meal and drinks. Events have previously included: go-karting, cocktail making, Go Ape, escape rooms, immersive experiences (War of the Worlds and The Twits!), archery, clay pigeon shooting, Crystal Maze, segways, Swingers Crazy Golf and Dining in the Dark.
What do you get when working for us?
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday (up to 30 days available as part of our reward menu)
- Regular complimentary team lunches
- Costco Membership
- Modern offices and relaxed environment
- Laptop, phone, and dual screen set up all provided.