Heathrow, Greater London
£40,000 to £45,000
Are you experienced in managing employee relations issues from start to finish?
We are pleased to be working with an exciting, expanding business in Heathrow to recruit a permanent HR Advisor for their People team. Due to their growth, there is lots of scope for progression and this will offer a fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor level candidate to build on their experience!
Working in a fast-paced environment for a global company, you will be responsible for providing a range of HR services to stakeholders, including advice on employee relations, succession planning, organisational design, alongside getting stuck into various project work.
We are looking for a proactive, and resilient problem solver who has a passion for the people agenda who can embrace and drive change. Ideally candidates will hold 2-3 years’ experience working at an Advisory level with fantastic exposure to managing ER issues.
Hybrid working structure in Heathrow, 3 days in the office are required.
Flexible working hours offered.
Salary £40-45k + fantastic bonus opportunity + benefits package.
Duties to include:
- Support HR Business Partners in identifying the appropriate people strategies for the relevant units as well as in implementing frameworks and objectives that will deliver results
- Act as an advisor on operational HR issues and processes at employee and manager levels
- Support on a wide range of ER related meetings including acting as note-taker and advisor
- Responsible for supporting Managers with the right tools and enabling them to ensure employee performance is optimised, identifying and where required, facilitating appropriate interventions
- Interpret people data to identify trends and assist with recommendations on how to address challenges and opportunities
- Support the delivery of engagement initiatives including the facilitation of employee forums
- Take a proactive approach to professional development for yourself and others, using internal and external networks and resources to advance and share knowledge
- Drive the delivery of key people projects at both department and corporate level
- Monitor legal and regulatory changes and pro-actively support development of people policy to ensure legal compliance
- Support the bi-annual performance management and pay/bonus process
- Generalist HR experience at HR Advisor level
- Experience of handling employee relations
- Knowledge of employment law and GDPR
- Ability to build trusted relationships and manage stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and delivery focused
- Collaborative and a strong team player
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Drive for continuous personal development
- Ideally CIPD level 5
Think Human Resources is the HR division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independently owned recruitment business. The HR division is responsible for recruiting permanent, temporary and contract roles within the field of Human Resources including; HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Head of HR, Employee Relations, talent, internal recruitment, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits/Reward and Recognition.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Sophie Ford on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...