Hemel Hempstead , Hertfordshire
£25,000 to £28,000
Are you looking for a part-time role in Hemel Hempstead?
Can you work 25 hours across 4-5 days?
We currently have a fantastic hybrid HR Assistant opportunity working for a global organisation in their UK Headquarters in Hemel Hempstead. This is generalist role with some focus on recruitment activities and internal Talent Development, acting as a strong point of contact for Learning and Development.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator with the ability to work well independently when required. 1-2 years + experience working within a HR or recruitment function and good excel skills is required.
Salary: Up to £28k FULL TIME EQUIVAELENT (pro rata salary of £18.5k) + Fantastic company benefits
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping Personnel information confidential.
- Assist as directed to keep recruitment, personnel, attendance, holiday, payroll, healthcare and pension records accurately and up to date.
- Project work pertaining to HR as requested by the HR Manage.
- Active participation with the whole recruitment lifecycle, including interviews, in conjunction with Line Management and any attendant administration.
- Active participation in the development and implementation of induction programmes.
- Active participation in the development and implementation of individual and group training needs/programmes.
- Be the UK representative for the learning and development committee
- Active participation in the creating and promotion of wellbeing strategies
- Policy administration. Serving as a link between Managers and employees by taking queries and helping to resolve work related queries.
- Maintains HR technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
- Attend meetings and note take, as/when required by Management e.g., communication and investigative meetings and any attendant administration.
- Cover reception phone lines as and when requested.
- Back up for the collation of monthly Management meeting slides.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and with the ability to multi-task.
- 1-2 years recruitment focused experience, including being apart of interview processes
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Excel skills: experience with V Look Ups is beneficial.
- Immaculate self-presentation necessary to promote a conservative, professional image.
Think Human Resources is the HR division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independently owned recruitment business. The HR division is responsible for recruiting permanent, temporary and contract roles within the field of Human Resources including; HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Head of HR, Employee Relations, talent, internal recruitment, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits/Reward and Recognition.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Sophie Ford on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
£19,000 to £22,000
£35,000 to £40,000
£35,000 to £45,000
HR Advisor - ER focus
£30,000 to £35,000
£38,000 to £42,000