£27,000 to £32,000
We are looking for a Logistics and Procurement Coordinator to join a leading global company in their successful team in central Luton.
Within this company your main goal will be to ensure that stock is ordered and levels are being held and maintained well and accurately to ensure the daily and forecasted requirements are being met.
The role is fully office based and is full time, working 5 days a week, Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm, paying a salary of £27,000 to £32,000 for the right candidate.
Some of the duties will include:
- Lead the demand planning process to reach the allocated forecast accuracy target.
- Coordinate both projects and distribution teams to maintain a high standard of demand planning for the UK market place.
- Liaising with Global Planning team to forecast the new products in the UK & Ireland market, set up mitigation meeting where applicable.
- Support Customer Care Centre team to understand specific customer’s delivery needs that can be put in the planner to ensure deliveries can be met.
- Ensuring the Order Data is up to date, for the Care Centre to operate, lead that any correction needed are met in timely manner.
- Communicating with the Global Supply Chain to ensure all orders are dispatched on time or if they require special delivery needs.
- Lead the Communication to UK internal sales team in order to manage possible delays, production problems, etc. to ensure the UK customers Service Level at met.
- Arranging Special transport, including approval, as necessary while maintaining a cost effective solution.
- Updating of UK stock levels in relation to product demand.
- Collate all relevant information required from an import and export documentation process procedure in conjunction with our external import brokers.
The skills required:
Apply For This Job Now
- Previous experience in a Supply Chain role is essential.
- Proficiency on Excel and capable of picking up new systems is essential.
- Ability to communicate well and work within a team and build solid relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Results driven character.
- Strong and clear telephone manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A very positive and can-do attitude
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
£23,000 to £25,000
Customer Service Advisor
£20,000 to £25,000
£25,000 to £30,000
Learning & Development Coordinator
£22,000 to £26,000
£19,000 to £21,000