Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£25,000 to £28,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a technical customer service specialist for a leading provider of award-winning products. Our client is based in Hemel Hempstead and is looking for a driven and ambitious candidate who shares a passion for technology. A successful applicant will demonstrate they possess the specification requirements and will always be willing to go the extra mile to support their customers.
- Provide End User / Customer 1st level technical troubleshooting assistance by telephone / email. Identifying problem causes and offering solutions where appropriate.
- Escalation and tracking of 2nd level technical issues raised by our End-Users, Customers and Regional Service Partners. Understanding the technical elements of the problems is essential to managing the solution.
- Managing the End-User / Customer expectation to turn a potential negative situation to pleasurable service experience.
- Data Entry into our Database to record and track all repairs, ensuring that all technical details are recorded precisely and accurately to assist the Repair Technicians in the Workshop.
- Provide End-Users and Customer quotation for Out of Warranty work.
- Processing End-User / Customer payments for Out of Warranty work.
- Processing Spare Parts Orders for our Regional Service Partners.
- Spare Parts Inventory Management for our Regional Service Partners ensuring that they have the right volume of spare parts on hand to enable them to provide fast repair times.
- Check incoming monthly Invoices from our Regional Repair Partners that they arrive in a timely fashion and that they correspond with the appropriate repairs for each given month.
- General office duties.
Apply For This Job Now
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal and Customer relationship building skills
- Excellent PC skills with proficiency using Word, Excel and Email.
- Strong technical aptitude
- Logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy being paramount
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Neat, tidy and organized worker.
- Experience working in a similar environment
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£21,000 to £24,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£24,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
£30,000 to £40,000