Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£20,000 to £24,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Customer Service Executive, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company ranked in the top 100 companies to work for.
We are looking for someone with Customer Service experience, ideally within an Account Management/Key Accounts role but we are also keen on hearing from Graduates.
If you have the ability to build long term relationships, if you have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and you are positive, flexible and hardworking with exceptional organisational skills, we would love to hear from you!
*Full training will be provided. Monday to Friday. Remote working available
- Build strong relationships with key customers providing support and training when required. Being the first point of contact for key accounts.
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Schedule regular calls with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Achieve and exceed set goals and targets.
- Identify growth opportunities with existing customers.
- Understand our competitors’ products to help think of new ways to retain our customers and improve satisfaction levels.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., sales, operations, marketing, compliance, finance) to address customers’ needs and put forward ideas for change.
- Working with the Marketing department to explore new ways of engaging with our customers.
- Working with the Customer Operations Department and other colleagues to ensure customers’ issues are resolved effectively.
- Customer insight and outreach (e.g., surveys, polls, reviews, testimonials, case studies).
- Supporting our customers to cleanse their database in preparation for the annual snapshot and invoicing.
- Supporting customers with data transfers, acquisitions and portfolio migrations.
Apply For This Job Now
- Have to be educated to degree level.
- Proven experience in a Customer Service role.
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce).
- A customer-oriented, problem-solving attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle a range of different tasks simultaneously and prioritise a heavy workload.
- Must demonstrate common sense and good judgement.
- A flexible attitude to work is essential.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Educated to degree level.
Apply for the Role
Call Izzy on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£24,000 to £26,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£26,000 to £28,000
Welwyn Garden City
Account Manager - Automotive
£27,000 to £29,000