Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£20,000 to £23,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a very fun and lively team, for a growing award-winning business based in Hemel Hempstead. Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator to support their customers, internal departments, and external suppliers by organising and managing their goods and ensuring their documentation process is managed correctly.
As a member of this team, you will be arranging goods for customers, you will be working with agencies and companies to make these bookings. You will also need to maintain records in line with current processes
8:30 to 5:30, Monday to Friday
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate, detailed customer and goods records to ensure history is maintained and accurately reported
- Relationship building with external suppliers to work to tight deadlines
- Monitoring a shared inbox
- Contacting customers and suppliers with timely updates
- Resolving invoice queries with internal and external customers
Apply For This Job Now
- Professional and authoritative telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of using excel to maintain records
- The ability to build relationships with customers, internal staff and external suppliers quickly and effectively
- The ability to demonstrate empathy with customers and show a clear understanding of their needs
- Ability to work as part of a focused and determined team
- The ability to work under pressure
- You must be a team player and have a good sense of humour and enjoy working within a fun team.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a focused and determined team is crucial
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£23,000 to £26,000
Accounts Administrator - Entry Level opportunity
£18,000 to £20,000
Outskirts of Slough
£22,000 to £25,000
£22,000 to £25,000
Accounts Assistant - Immediate start!
£10 to £11