Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£11 to £13
We have a fantastic opportunity to work with a local company in Hemel Hempstead, an innovative and expanding business that are now looking for a Project Administrator.
The aim of this role will be to provide support across the whole business and offers a huge amount of variety on a day-to-day basis along with the opportunity to be involved in an exciting and fast paced environment.
This is an ideal position for someone who wants to develop and broaden their existing organisational skills, gain more responsibility in a project and administrative support role, develop their client facing skills and who has a desire to grow within a highly successful business.
Ideally if you have some form of project or event admin experience, that would be hugely beneficial, but if you are a switched-on graduate with some form of admin experience behind you and you’re a wizard on Excel and PowerPoint then you could well be the right kind of person to take on and train for the role too!
The role is on a temp to permanent basis, looking at £11 to £13 per hour dependant on experience, then looking at a permanent salary of £23k to £28k dependant on experience; working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm and a hybrid office/remote working structure is in place.
- Supporting the planning, organisation, tasks and delivery of client projects and events including producing marketing materials, preparing presentation templates, arranging speakers briefing and rehearsals, and liaising with clients
- Extensive diary management including co-ordination / scheduling of meetings, webinars and conference calls with precision and accuracy
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients and suppliers - acting as the point of contact including answering and screening calls, dealing with enquiries or requests and escalating where appropriate
- Event support including platform set up, registrations, and ensuring the event runs smoothly
Creating and analysing surveys, graphing the results and trends and presenting the findings (using GoToWebinar, ZOOM, Survey Monkey, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proof and formatting of client facing PowerPoint presentations, reports and proposals
- Responsibility for updating the website using content management system and reporting on search engine optimisation and trends
- Managing ad hoc requests relating to any part of the business
Apply For This Job Now
- Previous relevant experience or a switched-on graduate with some administrative experience
- Professional & well presented
- Self-motivated & Pro-active
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Efficient with excellent organisational abilities and written / oral communications skills
- A thorough command of MS Office - specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and act on own initiative
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to work to a consistently high standard
- Capable of dealing with a fast-paced environment, varying demands, changing priorities and tight deadlines
- Able and keen to learn new skills and navigate new systems quickly
- Hardworking, have a 'can do' attitude and be forward thinking