Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£25,000 to £28,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for an award-winning business who are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their fun and vibrant team based in Hemel Hempstead. The purpose of this role is to coach and develop a team to help customers have a great experience from the very first point of contact.
*Bonus scheme and team incentive days
Apply For This Job Now
- Create a positive environment for customers and your team.
- Effectively communicate with your team and develop them.
- Multitask and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Maximise any sales opportunities by supporting team in promoting different options to customers.
- Take responsibility for setting KPI’s and monitoring success.
- Take inbound calls that come through when necessary.
- Use our call quality framework to monitor quality of calls and give bespoke feedback to each of your team.
- To carry out monthly one to one catch ups with each member of your team, setting goals and development plans
- To take ownership
- Create incentives to motivate and inspire your team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Following the correct procedures for Data Protection, Health & Safety and other in-house processes.
- Monitoring absence and completing absence management meetings when trigger points are met.
- Undertaking investigatory and disciplinary meetings when necessary.
- Take responsibility for self-development by raising any coaching needs with their leader.
- Be proactive in making decisions about the right thing.
- Deal with any guest objection (escalated calls) in a positive way, seeing this as an opportunity to solve a problem.
- Protect the business by using any discounts in the correct and appropriate way.
- Be honest and act with integrity- representing the company brand in the most positive way whether this be over the telephone or away from the business.
- Deal with complaints and investigate in order to resolve swiftly.
- Multi skill so that during busier periods in other departments support can be given. This will include supporting customer care, social media and admin teams.
- Prepare your team for the start of shift so that the team have a business awareness and have celebrated the previous days success before the shift starts.
- Any other ad hoc duties required to support the business.
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£21,000 to £24,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£24,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
£30,000 to £40,000