£30,000 to £35,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Marketing and Events Manager for a company based in Capability Green. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage and execute a robust events strategy and programme for the company, which has clear objectives to reach and engage the target audience, optimising spend and measured accordingly. To lead and manage Supplier Visits to the UK and ensure optimised return on supplier involvement.
- Manages, coordinates and delivers all company and international events and other events as identified in the annual Trade Marketing Plan.
- Communicates out and engages the Sales teams on the events so that sales and prospecting opportunities are maximised.
- Co-ordinates samples as required for all these activities, including checking stocks and arranging delivery and collection to/from the event venue where relevant.
- Co-ordinates the POS and literature required for any events, plus personnel required to support the event.
- Leads and manages the Supplier Visits strategy and activation, with Marketing Coordinator support, ensuring maximum value is returned from the investment of resource made.
- Works with Supplier Managers and the Sales team to deliver (or support the delivery of) and other supplier events.
- Support the Marketing Coordinator where required with the arrangements of Customer Trips
- Support the Marketing plans and activities as required in order to maximise visibility of the portfolio and drive the trade awareness and reputation of the company.
- Delivery of an effective programme of events which is measurable to their objectives.
- Engagement of the Sales team to the events programme so that the effectiveness of the events is maximised.
- Supplier Visits managed effectively, with supplier, customer, and sales team positive about impact, and sales growth/relationships monitored and measured accordingly.
- Effective budget management and reporting measurements.
Apply For This Job Now
- Excellent administrative and coordination skills, and an attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written. Able to build productive working relationships.
- Well-organised, with the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines.
- Customer focused and commercially aware.
- Effective budget management.
- Personable, with ability to communicate at all levels.
- Passionate about customer service.
- Builds productive working relationships.
- Results oriented.
- Takes responsibility, with a desire to excel.
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude and the ability to work at pace.
- Ambitious for both the company and themselves.
- Interested and curious to learn more.
- A team player.
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
Accounts Administrator - Entry Level opportunity
£18,000 to £20,000
Business Centre Manager
£30,000 to £35,000
£40,000 to £45,000
Customer Service Executive - Immediate start
£8 to £10
£22,000 to £25,000
Digital Marketing Executive
£25,000 to £28,000