Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£55,000 to £60,000
We are pleased to be recruiting for an International Customer Service Manager for a global manufacturer that supply niche industrial products to their customers across the world. Ensuring a smooth and effective order and supply chain process for customers, the Customer Service Manager will ensure their teams are fulfilling customer orders efficiently and with the highest possible service levels. This is a newly created role managing teams across the UK, Germany and Austria with some travel required, along with the ability to remotely manage teams effectively. We are looking for a highly motivated and flexible candidate who is striving for a challenge and can bring strong customer service/order fulfilment and supply chain experience, along with a keen passion for customer service.
- Manage and develop the first class back-office customer service department
Lead the Customer Support team in developing communication, commercial and basic technical skills
- Responsibility for ecommerce operations that allows sales of products and spare parts
- Responsibility for complete order cycle from enquiry to sales to delivery and invoicing
- Delivering targeted KPIs, Revenue, Profitability, Receivable’s collection.
- Coordinate order-to-delivery-process with Regional Supply Chain Organization
- Responsibility for customer invoicing process
- Develop customer friendly E-commerce platform
- Working closely with marketing to advertise products or promotional campaigns on e-commerce platforms, web shop and social media.
- Search for potential partnership e-commerce dealers
- Oversee all associated IT processes
- Setting and locking product discount structure
- Manage back orders and assure customer will get goods in promised delivery time.
- Participating in planning forecast process
- Optimize and create processes in alignment with sales, service and finance
- Guarantee high group standards and customer service levels
Apply For This Job Now
- Strong customer service and order management experience
- Ideally solid knowledge and experience on supply chain
- Excellent user level of IT Tools.
- SAP desirable but not essential
- Ideally some e-commerce experience
- Proven success of managing teams
- Ability to manage teams remotely on an international basis
Apply for the Role
Call Ben on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£21,000 to £24,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£24,000 to £25,000
£20,000 to £23,500
£30,000 to £40,000