Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£19,000 to £22,000
We are looking to recruit an Administrator to join an exciting Head Office team based in Hemel Hempstead!
The candidate will need to be an organised and independent worker. Attention to detail is a must for this role and preferably administrative or data entry experience would also be ideal.
This role is paying between £19K to £22K on a Monday to Friday basis. This is a fully office-based role, hours are 9am to 5pm! If you are looking for part-time hours then this could also be an opportunity for you. This would be split into 4 hours a day Monday to Friday or 3 full 8 hour days a week.
The company also offer some fantastic benefits such as 25% Employee discount, relaxed and open working environment, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and many more!
Duties to include:
- Reception duties, accepting deliveries and distribution of post.
- Prepare and send shop stationery requirements and manage stationary supplies.
- Scanning and filing of hardcopies of employee paperwork.
- Send reference letters and complete background checks for all new full-time staff.
- Save salary changes and absence paperwork for payroll.
- Send contracts and offers of employment to new full-time staff.
- Allocate payroll numbers to full and part-time staff.
- Prepare and send staff updates of employee handbook.
- Management of head office and warehouse cleaners, and sanitary bins collections.
- Prepare HR documents e.g., new hire guides, letters, templates, forms.
Apply For This Job Now
- Excellent attention to detail, able to perform accurate data entry, and ability to self-check own work.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise important projects.
- Strong computer literacy skills, especially with Microsoft office.
- Graduate calibre with ideally 2 years previous administrative experience.
- Independent worker who takes responsibility for their work.
- Confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management, ability to multitask and problem solve under pressure.
- Professional demeanour with impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
Apply for the Role
Call Izzy on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
2x Customer Support Executive
£20,000 to £21,000
£24,000 to £26,000
£23,000 to £26,000
£26,000 to £28,000
Welwyn Garden City
Account Manager - Automotive
£27,000 to £29,000