Hemel Hempstead , Hertfordshire
£19,000 to £22,000
We are currently recruiting for a HR and Payroll Administrator for growing business located in Hemel Hempstead. This is a hybrid role offering the perfect opportunity for a candidate to start out a career in HR. After successfully passing probation, this business would also offer study support in order to assist your further development within this position!
The role will entail providing varied administrative support to the Group HR Manager as required, answering general HR and payroll related queries, and offering a fantastic, professional first point of contact for the entire HR department.
- Preparing contracts, offer letters, contractual changes and process all pre-employment checks
- Preparation and management of all HR related employee correspondence & documentation
- Assist the HR team in providing advice and guidance on standard HR policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment to manager and employees, escalating queries as necessary.
- Maintain up to date HRIS records
- General support of HR Projects
- Administration of Company Benefits
- Leaver Administration
- Ensuring employee document checks are completed, taking a pro-active approach partnering with key stakeholders to ensure that all documents are tracked and filed.
- Managing day to day telephone/HR inbox from internal and external sources
- Support with general administrative duties for all recruitment activity
- Prepare and post new recruitment campaigns
- Assist with Payroll administration, using Sage 50 Cloud Payroll
- Issuing P45’s
- Supporting with EOY
Apply For This Job Now
- 1-2 years admin experience
- Interest in HR as a career path
- Effective communication skills
- Proactive work ethic
- Computer literate and competent with Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Experience in payroll and HR is not essential, but beneficial
Apply for the Role
Call Sophie Ford on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
£18,500 to £22,000
£22,000 to £25,000
£25,000 to £28,000
Accounts Payable Assistant
£25,000 to £28,000
£28,000 to £31,000
Welwyn Garden City
£23,000 to £25,000