Radlett , Hertfordshire
£24,000 to £27,000
Do you hold 1-2 years HR administration experience?
We currently have a fantastic HR Admin opportunity working within the education sector and based in Radlett. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting pre-employment checks, onboarding & offboarding administration, coordinating training for employees and managing HR trackers / inboxes.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a HR admin function, with excellent prioritisation and organisational skills.
This is a fully office-based role, Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the HR inbox
- Acting as first point of contact regarding day-to-day enquires (both internal and external) to ensure smooth operation of HR processes.
- Generating all People Operation letters including contractual changes & general adhoc
- Processing leave requests
- Supporting with the annual performance review process and probation review dates
- Process and deliver conditional/unconditional offers and contract letters to successful candidates.
- Undertake all Safer Recruitment checks for successful candidates updating the single central register (SCR) to ensure the screening data held is readily available on staff files and compliance.
- Support the accurate processing and recording of all employees screening checks, such as DBS identity checks, right to work in the UK and references etc.
- Monitor and update People & payroll trackers and process new joiners and leavers onto the HR Information System, liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure everything is in place for smooth onboarding/offboarding and transition.
- Provide induction checklists and probationary review forms to line managers for new starters and monitor the return of these documents, flagging with line managers if not complete to ensure correct procedures are being adhere to
- Monitor staff absence and follow up with sickness/return to work interview documentation, ensuring all information is added onto the HR information system including the receipt of medical certificates where appropriate to ensure information is most up to date and procedures are being followed.
- Co-ordinate and assign relevant training for all staff and be an advocate of development and implementation of new HR systems and processes, assisting with other HR projects to ensure staff understanding and continued development as well as ensuring compliance.
- Support with employee relations cases where appropriate to ensure smooth operation.
- Experience of performing administrative duties
- Experience of prioritising varied and conflicting work demands.
- Experience of assisting external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing CRM systems, ideally HR systems / ATS.
- Knowledge Understanding of HR processes and supporting a recruitment and talent function
- Understanding of data protection and confidentiality
- Highly developed communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Problem solving and organisational skills.
- Developed IT skills, including Office 365 and CRM
Think Human Resources is the HR division of Think Specialist Recruitment, an independently owned recruitment business. The HR division is responsible for recruiting permanent, temporary and contract roles within the field of Human Resources including; HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Advisor, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Head of HR, Employee Relations, talent, internal recruitment, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits/Reward and Recognition.
Apply For This Job Now
Apply for the Role
Call Sophie Ford on 01442 600100 now to discuss this role or register online click...
£19,000 to £22,000
£35,000 to £40,000
£35,000 to £45,000
£35,000 to £38,000
HR Advisor - ER focus
£30,000 to £35,000